I'm about four hundred and eleventy percent POSITIVE that the hardest part of blogging is coming up with a title. For realz, just sat here for a good 6 minutes and "tuesday randoms" is the best I could do.
Sorry 'bout that.
Also, it's freezing in our house so therefor I'm trying to type with frozen fat sausage fingers.
- Presley and I headed to Tuscaloosa on Saturday. I went to the quad to tailgate with family while my Mom watched Presley. I hate, with every fiber in my body, parking for the quad. I get sweaty, jittery, nervous, anxious, and turn into the worlds worst driver. And if you honk at me? I get super pissed and will stop my car AND CUT YOU.
So it's usually best for me to just park really far away and walk. Which is exactly what I did. Then I learned about the trolleys?! Where have they been all my life? I paid 1 bone and rode that bad boy all the way back to my car on the way back. Also fun? Stepping in dog poop and not realizing it until you're on a jam packed trolley. BOOM!
-We were going to stay and hang out on Sunday but then my Mom woke up with the stomach bug so P and I hightailed it back home at 7:30am. Her DVD player stopped working so it was a long 45 minute drive for me. I bet the cars passing by thought I was having a seizure but I was actually singing and dancing in hopes to keep my youngin' entertained. Seriously though, what did kids to before DVD players? We must've been super annoying!
- I need a hair trim so bad it's ridonkulous. I would bet money that if you looked out your window right now you could see my dead ends all the way from here. You'd think that having a sister-in-law that's a hair stylist would mean that I have the most awesomespice hair ever. Except that I never have time to go down there to let her do it. This weekend though, it's on.
- I've developed a slight obsession with making Presley's school lunches. Bento box lunches are currently taking over my life and I'm sure her teachers think I am a loon. I send enough food to feed a dern village!
- Speaking of bento boxes, I wandered into an Asian Supermarket yesterday in hopes of finding some cool bento box accessories. I stuck out like a sore thumb in there and was slightly amazed at all of the stuff they have in there. It smelled like licorice though so I didn't last very long. I also didn't find any cool hard boiled egg molders. I KNOW!
- I've been reading a ton of blogs who are participating in The Nester's "31 Days" shenanigans. I thought about it but then realized that the only thing I can consistently do for 31 days is not shave my legs or not wash my hair. Definitely not blog worthy tasks and I also think Adam would divorce me. So instead, I'm just going to follow other peoples posts :)
Happy Tuesday, y'all!